We’re Here to Serve You
On behalf of our 125 member staff team, I invite you to visit Suncrest Gardens and see the ways we’ve been “Bringing life and beauty to gardens and homes in Northeast Ohio since 1976.” Our three distinct groups are each committed to excellence in their respective areas. I am proud of this company, proud of our accomplishments and eager to discover how we may be of service to you.
We look forward to working with you!
Ric Haury, CLP
Founder and President, Suncrest Gardens
Our Management Team
Jeff Conn – Landscape Development Director of Operations
Rob Cowie – Garden Center Director of Operations
Rob Gray – Landscape Management Director of Operations
Ric Haury – President
Kolin Atkinson – Systems Director
Ashley Goff – HR Recuitment Coordinator
Jodi Bebout – Business Manager
What Our Customers Are Saying
We value our customers and do everything in our power to deliver a great experience at Suncrest Gardens. Here’s a look at what people are saying about those experiences.
Awards & Associations
We are proud to present our industry awards and the associations that we’ve had the pleasure of being involved with over the years.
- 2020 Akron Beacon Journal’s “Beacon’s Best” Finalist: Best Garden Center/Nursery
- 2018 AkronLife’s “Best of the City”: Best Landscape Company
- 2011 OLA Landscape Ohio Award: Landscape Maintenance
- 2010 OLA Landscape Ohio Award: Residential Installation Honor Award; private residence
- 2010 OLA Landscape Ohio Award: Residential Installation Merit Award; private residence
- 2010 OLA Landscape Ohio Award: Water Feature Merit Award; private residence
- 2009 Akron Beacon Journal’s “Beacon’s Best”: Best Garden Center / Nursery
- 2009 Chosen to be on the Garden Centers of America Holiday Tour
- 2008 Akron Contractor Award: Project Evergreen; 1st Place Commercial Project
- 2008 OLA Landscape Ohio Award: Commercial Installation Honor Award; The Serenity Garden at Summa Health Systems in Akron/
- 2008 OLA Landscape Ohio Award: Garden Structures/Pavements Merit Award; a private residence in Broadview Heights
- 2008 Today’s Garden Center Magazine, October: one of the Top 100 Revolutionary Garden Centers
- 2005 & 2007 Akron Beacon Journal’s “Beacon’s Best”: Garden Center / Nursery
- 2004 OLA Landscape Ohio Award: Best Use of Color, Landscape Enhancement Awards Program, Summa Health Systems, Akron City Hospital
- Keep Akron Beautiful: Beautification Watch Award