Current Career Openings
We’re hiring! As we continue to grow, so does the need for great people to join our team. Click on any position below to see/hide the description. To learn more about the positions available, please contact Ashley at 330-949-8140.
Landscape Solutions Group
We are now hiring for a full time field technician. Basic knowledge of the landscape industry and plant material identification is a plus. In this position, you will be required to do outdoor physical labor. Valid driver’s license and pre-employment drug screening required.
Maintenance Foreman/Crew Leader
- Maintenance Team
We are now hiring a full time crew leader. 3-5 years’ experience in the lawn maintenance contracting industry with a good working knowledge of professional landscape maintenance techniques and procedures. Ability to supervise 2-3 field technicians. Valid drivers’ license and pre-employment drug screening required.
Landscape Foreman/Crew Leader
- Hardscape Team
- Greenscape Team
- Maintenance Team
We are now hiring for a full time crew leader. 3-5 years experience in the landscape contracting industry with a good working knowledge of basic hardscape construction skills and plant material identification. Ability to supervise 2-4 field technicians. Valid driver’s license and pre-employment drug screening required.
Small Engine Mechanic
We’re offering incentive pay for previous experience operating on mowers, string trimmers, trailers, and other commercial landscape equipment!
- Oversee and complete the routine general maintenance, as described in operations manuals, of all vehicles, trailers, and commercial landscape equipment.
- Complete repairs to vehicles, trailers, and equipment as repair orders process states, in a timely manner.
- Order, update, and stock needed inventory to maintain minimum levels.
- Maintain clean and organized shop conditions and surroundings daily.
- Comply with all safety requirements in the shop area pertaining to flammable fluids and tool usage.
- Must be available for on-call emergency field repairs, particularly during snow removal season (Nov 15- April 1).
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Clean valid driver’s license
- Preferred 1-3 years of small engine mechanical experience in commercial landscape equipment.
Loading Coordinator – 2nd Shift
This full time position will be responsible for facilitating the loading/unloading of equipment, materials, debris from landscape production vehicles and trailers. An independent, self motivated, strong communicator is required for this 2nd shift time slot.
Snow and Ice Management Plow Drivers and Crew Members
Suncrest Gardens, Inc. is a well-established organization that maintains both commercial and residential routes throughout Summit county and is looking for experienced and motivated snowplow drivers and sidewalk crew members for the winter season. We offer paid training!
- Sidewalk crew $16-$20/hr
- Plow/Salt driver $18+
- Skid steer/loader operator $18+
- Guaranteed wage program
- Accelerated overtime pay
- End of season bonuses
- Valid driver’s license preferred
- Positive attitude
- Previous experience operating commercial snow equipment preferred
Apply online or at our offices (5157 Akron-Cleveland Rd Peninsula Ohio 44264)
Please fill out the form below to begin the application process.